Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Interview with the Journey to the Goddess Realm Oracle Deck.

(To read my review of this deck, click HERE.) 

Here are the questions I asked the Journey to the Goddess Realm Oracle Deck by Lisa Porter (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.) and the answers she provided…

(1) What would you like me to understand about you?

FREYA / Free Spirit (11)

I wear a cloak of falcon feathers that gives me the gift of flight. I love beautiful things, especially my magical Brising necklace. The Runes are my sacred symbols. I am uninhibited, childlike, sociable, and flexible. I offer you love and fertility in every form.

(2) What would you like me to understand about myself?

RHIANNON / The Mystery (26)

You are a mystery made of secrets yet to be revealed. Like Rhiannon, you have the potential to be Queen of serene acceptance and patience, with a clear understanding of what you can and cannot control. Let the mystery unfold as the Universe intends.

(3) What strengths and/or weaknesses do we have as a team?

REVELATION (Confirmation 3)

As a team we contain both positive and negative energy as two sides of a whole. Together we become mindful of natural support from the spirit realm. Through meditation comes revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna